Friday, January 15, 2010

APPLICANT: 429 to 923,426 Kills

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to apply for the position of Biotic-Powered Super-Soldier. I believe my experience, knowledge and skills uniquely position me to achieve the outcomes required of the position.

Firstly, I was born for this role. Literally. Upon hearing of the disappearance of entire human colonies, my parents decided to conceive and a raise a child for the express purpose of leading the fight that will see, not only the survival of humanity, but indeed its expansion and eventual arrival as the dominant intergalactic species. I am this child.

By the age of 5 I was conversant in 12 intergalactic dialects, including the most universal of them all: physical force. Chuck Norris was my mentor, until I bested him in one on one combat at the age of 9. Since this time I have been honing my skill with physical and mental weaponry.

To ensure my mental state was prepared to do ‘whatever it takes’ to get the job done, I subjected myself to a process of conditional reinforcement, whereupon I am now a lover of blood, guts and exploding torsos (where torsos is indeed a fair description of part of the alien form). I salivate at the thought of a battle and exhibit with other physical responses upon learning that the battle may indeed be bloody.

Depending on definitions, I have between 429 and 923,426 kills to my name. The lower number is based solely on the simulated training environment of Mass Effect, while the latter extends this training environment to encompass earth-like locations and primitive weaponry of the sort used in Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2.

I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss or exhibit my skills in an interview or practical situation, according to the demands of the selection process.

With humanity in mind
XXXXXX XXXXXXXX


PS. You will notice I have not attached a resume. This is because the English language is an insufficient vehicle for the accurate representation of my skills and there is no opportunity to submit a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment