Friday, January 15, 2010

APPLICANT: Ear Necklace

Dear sir,

I wish to apply for the position of Biotic-Powered Super-Soldier. I have recently finished a three year tour (relative time - actually 253 earth years having regard to time dilation effects of near light space travel) of the Zarkham Nebula, where I successfully defended the human race from the Vicious Knid Hordes. My personal tally of confirmed kills was 137, not counting Knid hatchling nurseries.

Please see my youtube site demonstrating my effective use of the BFG to Frag an entire Knid regiment. the BFG is similar in operation to the Standard MC-77 Missile Launcher and X-8A AA Rifle. I am adept with all weapons but prefer those that allow me to get up close so I can see the despair in the eyes of my foes as they shed this mortal coil.

I am indiscriminate about the company I keep, having worked with Zerg and the Kodan Armada, Crites and Micheal Jackson before his untimely demise.

I work well in an environment of exploding carapaces and enjoy the stench of burning flesh.

I am not above getting my hands bloodied, ichored, gooed or slimed.

For me the best in life is to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

Resume provided at request. Please note this is comprised of a necklace of the ears of my slain enemies and must be returned.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment