Friday, January 15, 2010

APPLICANT: Imperial Marines Graduate

Dear Sirs,

Please see attached my cv in reference to your Biotic-Powered Super-Soldier role on Seek.

I feel that I am a good fit for the role, having commenced my career with the Imperial Marines (dishon. discharge), where I obtained key skills in the small scale tactics & weapon systems essential to such a role.

Following this, I have been working as an independent contractor for the last 10 years, where I was responsible for some key outcomes to my project sponsors, such as:
- The suppression of the Arcturan Insurrection (Team size: 15). On time, under budget)
- Barnard's Star Police Action (Team size: 20). Delivered results in spite of significant scope change (evacuation of Royal Family, subsequent neutralisation).
- Upgraded Tactical Galactic Solutions Inc web servers using open source content management system, significantly reducing ongoing operational costs.

Please contact me if you wish to discuss this further. I am an incorporated entity, and as such do not require superannuation & benefit payments. My availability is 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Andrew.
The
previously

No comments:

Post a Comment