Monday, January 18, 2010

APPLICANT: Sandwich Bar Experience

To Whom It May Concern,

I am the applying for the position of Biotic-Powered Super-Soldier for Cerberus, as advertised on the Seek website on the 13th of January 2010.

I have currently finished a 3 year tour of duty in the depths of space where i spent my time as a mercenary protecting "People Of Importance". During this time i spent many a day under attack from local militias and other invading alien species. I have over 200 kills my name, as per the prerequisites, have no problem having to take on a hands on approach, can bench press a car and like a bit of a laugh in the process. Prior to this I spent time working in a busy sandwich bar doing customer service and food handling.

I have recently been actively searching for as an assassin/mercenary for hire and with my previous experiences I believe I would make a perfect candidate for your role. I have the confidence that I do possess all the necessary skills and my ability to learn quickly make me an ideal applicant.

If I am chosen for this position, I will do my utmost to fulfill my duties to the best of my abilities. I am reliable, trustworthy, punctual, mentally and physically person. I enjoy a challenge and meeting new people.
Please find attached is a copy of my current resume; I welcome the opportunity to discuss the possibility of becoming a key member of your team, dedicated to setting a high standard of service.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 0417 XXX XXX.
Yours sincerely,
A.N- Mercenary

No comments:

Post a Comment